You deserve bright, white teeth in your smile. Our teeth whitening treatments will help you achieve just that—so you can feel confident in your tooth coloring.
Professional Teeth Whitening in Denver, CO
Millions of people complain of dulled or yellowed teeth that take away from their smiles. Discolored teeth can be associated with poor hygiene, but they are also associated with old age, and frailty of the teeth that can be caused by a few different things.
Professional teeth whitening treatments make it easier to achieve a bright smile, sometimes in just one treatment. The treatment works by treating the teeth with a hydrogen peroxide gel and then activating the gel to release oxygen ions. These oxygen ions flood your teeth and break down interior and exterior staining to achieve a bright look. This bleaching process is incredibly effective and extremely safe with little to no discomfort.
How long does professional teeth whitening take?Professional teeth whitening treatment at Lowry Advanced Dentistry typically takes between half an hour and an hour and a half to complete. After this short time, your teeth will be significantly brighter! In some cases, your teeth can be whitened in just one single visit.
How is professional teeth whitening performed?
Our office currently offers two different types of professional whitening services: in-office and custom-made trays.
- Professional. These procedures start by covering up vulnerable areas inside the mouth, including the lips and gums, to prevent exposure from the peroxide. Then, we apply a high-concentrate hydrogen peroxide gel directly to the teeth and activate it. You will rest comfortably for a short time until the gel does its work. Then we remove the coverings and rinse the gel away.
- Custom-made trays. We will take a custom mold of your teeth to make clear trays that you take home, along with a whitening gel. These trays will help minimize the risk of whitening gel affecting your gums or mouth and you can whiten your teeth from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is place the whitening gel inside the trays and place the trays in your mouth.
How long does professional teeth whitening last?
The most effective way to whiten your teeth is with professional teeth whitening treatment. Lowry Advanced Dentistry offers professional teeth whitening treatment at an affordable cost.
Professional teeth whitening can last anywhere between 1 and 3 years. There are certain things you can do to keep your teeth white for as long as possible after treatment:
- Avoid coffee and tea
- Avoid red wine and dark fruit juice
- Avoid dark chocolate and red or brown sauces
- Avoid food and drinks with artificial dyes
For the first 48 hours after your whitening treatment, what you eat and drink is very important. For the best results possible, try to avoid the above items for the first few days after treatment.
Interested in Teeth Whitening?
If you have any questions about professional teeth whitening or for a consultation—contact us today.