Dental Care for the New Normal
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our priority at Lowry Advanced Dentistry is to provide an experience that promotes the health of our patients and employees while enjoying the process.
As professional health providers, we aim to create a safe environment for our patients and staff. During this time, we’re going above and beyond to ensure our safety protocols exceed all requirements for dentist offices.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, implemented new safety protocols, and encouraged our employees to take additional safety precautions with our patients.
A complete list of our safety precautions is below for your viewing—some are long-standing precautions and some are newly implemented.
Safety Protocols include:
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Regular hand washing
- Hourly cleaning of all areas of the office — double wiping operatories in between patients
- Nightly cleaning of office
- Hand sanitizer is available to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Hand washing guidelines and instructions posted in all bathrooms and employee areas
- Installation of an air purification system to ensure air is clean and filtered
We’re no longer requiring patients to wear face masks. However, we’ll wear face shields if a patient specifically requests it of us. We’re happy to accommodate patients’ requests if they give them and the team will be ready before their visit to ensure they feel safe and comfortable.
We want you to be assured that COVID-19 is not something we take lightly. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting Lowry Advanced Dentistry with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.