New Patient Resources
Your First Visit at Lowry Advanced Dentistry
On your first visit, we take the time to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Additionally, your first appointment includes an exam and review of your treatment options. At Lowry Advanced Dentistry, your questions and concerns are very important to us, and we will always address these so that you can make an informed decision regarding your treatment.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions, including past surgeries.
- Dental insurance card, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
New Patient Special
We offer a special for new patients of Lowry Advanced Dentistry that includes an exam, necessary x-rays and a cleaning.
*For new patients only. General above the gum line cleaning without signs of periodontal disease. Subject to insurance limitations and exclusions. One per patient.
Emergency Patient Special
Our Emergency Patient Special includes an emergency exam and necessary x-rays.
*Does not include a cleaning.
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and third-party payment alternatives for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information